Bhupeshanandclasses.com provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any Bhupeshanandclasses.com service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
If you are under 18, you may use Bhupeshanandclasses.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
License to use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Bhupeshanandclasses.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may on successful purchase view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website or obtained otherwise on account of purchase made from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website or material obtained on account of purchase made from this website ;
- show in public any material from the website or procured on account of purchase made from this website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website or procured on account of purchase made from this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or procured on account of purchase made from this website; or
- redistribute material from this website or procured on account of purchase made from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed amongst the intended audience.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site, Services or Materials may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided by the company to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by the company of any Linked Site. the company has no control of the Linked Sites and you therefore acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. You further acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- The site, services or materials will meet your requirements.
- The site, services or materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the site, services or materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable.
- The quality of the site or any services or materials purchased or accessible by you will meet your expectations and
- Any errors or defects in the site, services or materials will be corrected.
This site, services and materials may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. The company may make changes to the site, materials and services, including the prices and descriptions of any software or products listed, at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. The site, materials and services may be out of date, and the company makes no commitment to update the site, materials and services. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The company does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any materials or services offered by third parties, including third-party vendors and third parties accessible through linked sites.
- The company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their materials or services.
- Any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk and
- The company shall not be liable or responsible for any materials or services offered by third parties.
The company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the site, services and any actions resulting from your use of the site and materials and participation in any services. Managers, hosts, participants and other third parties are not authorized the company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the company. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the company will have no liability related to user materials arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user materials.
In the event the foregoing limitation of liability set forth herein shall be for any reason held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the company’s aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount paid, if any, for the purchase of any product or service from the company’s website.
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to the company products, services and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that the company intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by the company. If you access the Site from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Indemnity and Liability
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this Web Site, Topper’s Institute and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this Web Site.
No warranty is given that the Web Site will operate error-free or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Topper’s Institute and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
The web site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. Topper’s Institute and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
Any claim relating to An Institute For Bhupesh Anand Classes web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delhi without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you have any question or query contact us here